Monday 12 October 2015

Needlewriters in Lewes this Thursday

Just a gentle reminder that I'll be reading as a guest poet at Needlewriters in Lewes this Thursday (7 p.m. for 7.45 p.m.). I've been looking forward to this event for a long time, so it's difficult to believe the day has almost arrived! Here are a few more details:

Needlewriters is a co-operative of poets and prose writers who present a reading each quarter at the Needlemakers Café in Lewes, showcasing writers in a lovely venue. Food and drink are available throughout the evening from the café.

On this occasion, I'll be reading alongside Ros Barber (who'll be featuring her prose) and poet Caroline Clark. I'll be bringing along copies of both my HappenStance pamphlets for sale, but this will be one of the last chances to get hold of a copy, as Inventing Truth is already officially sold out and Tasting Notes is well on the way.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Matthew

    Good luck for tomorrow. I hope that everything goes well.

    Best wishes from Simon R. Gladdish

    ReplyDelete