Thursday 21 January 2016

Reading with Carrie Etter at Words & Ears in Bradford on Avon

On Thursday 28th January, I'll be reading as guest poet alongside Carrie Etter at Words and Ears. The venue is the Swan Hotel in Bradford on Avon. Words & Ears is a highly successful, monthly event, and I'm very grateful to the organiser, Dawn Gorman, for the invitation. If you're in the area, I do hope you'll come along: open-mic slots are available, while the entry fee is only three pounds.

Carrie will be reading from her friend and student Linda Lamus' book, A Crater the Size of Calcutta, which was published posthumously by Mulfran Press, while I'll be reading from both Inventing Truth and Tasting Notes, Stephen Payne having very kindly agreed to help me out with the second voice in the latter pamphlet. Of course, both chapbooks are officially sold, but I'll be bringing along a few of my last-remaining copies for sale on the night.

More details can be found on this poster for the event:

1 comment:

  1. Dear Matthew

    It should be a stellar success with such a star-studded line-up!

    Best wishes from Simon R. Gladdish

    ReplyDelete