Thursday 14 March 2019

Two poems at Wild Court

While in the midst of enjoying StAnza, I discovered the additional good news that two of my most recent poems had been published by Wild Court (you can read them here). This news was especially good because I've been following Wild Court since it launched and have long regarded it as one of the best web-based poetry journals in the U.K..

Rob Selby, the editor at Wild Court, has done an excellent job. He's curated a terrific collection of original work, essays and features, and I'd especially recommend a read of Liz Berry's recent poem, Highbury Park, which was published there a few days before my work appeared.

2 comments:

  1. Good work, Matthew! Enjoyed these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ben. Football's a top-notch point of departure for loads of other stuff, isn't it?

      Delete