Thursday 7 May 2020

Julie Mellor's poetry blog

It's always a joy to discover an excellent poetry blog, and all the more so during lockdown. That's why I was delighted to encounter Julie Mellor's site the other day.

I found it via her lovely review (see here) of Matthew Paul's top-notch collection, The Evening Entertainment, at which point I realised just how much other content there was to savour as well. I'd long known that Julie Mellor was a fine poet, but her blog had somehow slipped under my radar. It's time to put that right...!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're keeping well, and thanks for the heads up. Lockdown has provided a very strange space in which to be creative but the blog has always been a good place for me to keep in touch with other writers. I appreciate you taking the time to read it, and mentioning it on your own blog.
    Take care,
    Julie X

    ReplyDelete